Create natural-looking double eyelids without surgery with double-sided eyelid tape!
1. Wipe dirt and sebum off eyelids before use.
2. Remove surface paper. Use the applicator to gently peel tape from the sheet.
3. Cut any excess off, and determine placement on eyelid to create crease.
4. Gently press down tape to adhere, and repeat on the other eye.
5. Apply makeup as usual.
6. May be gently removed with a cotton ball soaked in eye makeup remover. Peel off gently and slowly from the outer edge.